Clinic Extra Women’s Alyssa Boots are diabetic-friendly, orthotic-friendly… and cold-weather friendly too!
Finally a cold-weather boot that makes room for your custom orthotics and is diabetic-friendly. An extra-depth last (shape) works with the removable insole to make room for your orthotic and gives your foot plenty of room. Your foot stays warm and cozy, thanks to the Radiantex® liner that minimizes cold penetration by creating a barrier against the elements. Front zipper with bellows tongue allows for easy on and off, plus keeps the elements out.
Features & Benefits of Clinic Extra Women’s Alyssa Boots:
- Extra-deep last (shape) with removable insole allows for an orthotic to be inserted with ease, helping to customize your fit.
- Waterproof, 600 denier nylon upper helps keep the foot dry and warm, and gives the boot durability.
- Pile linings add extra warmth.
- Radiantex insole is a layer of 1/8" polyethylene closed-cell foam that minimizes cold penetration and reflects the heat created by the body for warmth.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole helps keep you steady with slip-resistant traction.
Other Important Information About Clinic Extra Women’s Alyssa Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Shaft Height: 5".
- Material Content: nylon upper, polyester upper lining, felt sockliner, Radiantex insole, fiber board midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.