You’ll remember the memory foam cushioning in Cliffs by White Mountain Women’s Brigham Ankle Boots even after you take them off!
You can count on plenty of softness underfoot—4mm of memory foam and 2mm of latex foam cushioning—in this casual ankle boot. The synthetic upper has a roomy toe box for a relaxed fit, along with ultra-soft fabric lining and twin side stretch panels for plenty of “give”. A back pull-tab makes it easy on / off. A contoured arch cushion supports and comforts the midfoot area, while the durable rubber outsole absorbs foot shock to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Cliffs by White Mountain Women’s Brigham Ankle Boots:
- Cushioned footbed with 4mm of memory foam and 2mm of latex foam softens your steps.
- Anatomically placed, contoured arch cushion adds extra comfort under the arch.
- Side elastic panels stretch for a customized fit.
- Soft, synthetic suede sockliner absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber outsole bends with the motion of your foot, while absorbing the shock of each step.
Other Important Information About Cliffs by White Mountain Women’s Brigham Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, fabric upper lining, synthetic suede sockliner, memory foam / latex foam footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.