The original Clarks Women’s Wallabee Oxford Shoes — the first comfort shoe, originating in 1965!
The Clarks Wallabee is truly a classic! In 1965, the Wallabee revolutionized the footwear industry—a moccasin built on a nature-formed last that provides a roomy, anatomical fit and allows the foot to spread and relax as you walk. Soft leather or suede upper feels soft against the skin, while the crepe sole keeps soreness at bay.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Women’s Wallabee Oxford Shoes:
- Moccasin construction allows for greater flexibility during the walking gait.
- Roomy last follows the curve of your foot for an anatomical fit, better support and less foot fatigue.
- Supple suede or leather upper laces easily for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Leather lining is breathable and soft, protecting feet from moisture and irritation.
- Durable, genuine plantation crepe outsole is soft and compresses upon impact, providing extra cushion.
Other Important Information About Clarks Women’s Wallabee Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: suede or leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, crepe outsole.
- Care: Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.