Clarks Women’s Ingalls Vicky II Wide Shaft Tall Boots — tailored style, a lot of flex and a great fit for your calves!
You’ll make a statement when you step out in this riding-inspired boot from Clarks. The leather upper is accented with sleek, classic lines and distinctive hardware. Plus, it has a full-length side zipper for easy on / off and hidden stretch panels at the top of the shaft that allow ample “give”, fitting calves up to 17". The OrthoLite® foam footbed cushions and absorbs foot shock as you walk, while eternal grooves on the durable thermoplastic rubber outsole helps keep your steps flexible.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Women’s Ingalls Vicky II Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Padded, breathable fabric / leather lining feels soft against your foot and leg.
- OrthoLite foam footbed provides a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole delivers durability and traction for a confident stride.
- Full-length side zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Wide shaft with stretch elastic panels accommodates calves up to 17".
Other Important Information About Clarks Women’s Ingalls Vicky II Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, fabric sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.