Clarks Women’s Ingalls Twist Shoe-Boots — leather, cushiony layers and loads of flex!
This casual shoe-boot from Clarks Bendables combines innovative shoe technology and soft, pliable leather. Flex grooves team up with a rich, supple, full-grain leather upper and lightweight padding to create amazing flexibility and lasting comfort. The OrthoLite® foam footbed provide an extra layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while padded fabric lining surrounds the foot with a soft fit. A side zipper makes this style easy to slip on / off.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Twist Shoe-Boots:
- Rich, full-grain leather and nubuck upper provides breathability and conforms to the foot for a customized fit.
- Ortholite footbed adds a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded fabric lining with a double padded collar offers a soft fit with no break-in required.
- Side zip entry allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole improves traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Twist Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, synthetic fabric sockliner, Ortholite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.