Look polished in the flexible comfort of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Tweed Pant Boots
You’ll shine in this full-grain leather pant boot with chic details and the comfort of Clarks Bendables technology. It’s a system of flex grooves in the outsole that help provide maximum flexibility and lasting comfort all day. Get added cushioning from the OrthoLite® foam footbed which helps to absorb shock and reduce foot fatigue. From the stitching to the side strap and buckle, this low boot is beautifully embellished for a stand-out look.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Tweed Pant Boots:
- Clarks Bendables technology incorporates a system of flex grooves that bend with your foot for a flexible feel.
- OrthoLite footbed provides cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole offers stability and shock absorption with a lightweight, flexible feel.
- Steel shank helps stabilize your stride.
- Side zip entry allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Tweed Pant Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 5 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, fabric sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.