Leather, cushiony layers and loads of flex blend beautifully in Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Ohio Ankle Boots
Clarks Bendables created this cuffed ankle boot by combining innovative shoe technology and soft, pliable leather. Flex grooves team up with a rich, supple, full-grain leather upper and lightweight padding to create amazing flexibility and lasting comfort. The OrthoLite® foam footbed provide an extra layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while padded fabric lining surrounds the foot with a soft fit. A side zipper makes the leather upper easy to slip on / off.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Ohio Ankle Boots:
- Rich, full-grain leather upper provides breathability and conforms to the foot for a customized fit.
- Ortholite footbed adds a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded fabric lining offers a soft fit with no break-in required.
- Side zip entry allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole improves traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Ohio Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather / nubuck leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, synthetic fabric sockliner, Ortholite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.