Clarks Women’s Ingalls Delaware Tall Boots blend leather, cushiony layers and loads of flex
Clarks Bendables combines innovative shoe technology and soft, pliable leather to create this tall boot. Flex grooves team up with a rich, supple, full-grain leather and nubuck upper and lightweight padding to create amazing flexibility and lasting comfort. The OrthoLite® foam footbed provide an extra layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while padded fabric lining surrounds the foot with a soft fit. The tall, buckle-detailed upper give you the height that is right in fashion. It’s designed with side elastic stretch inserts and a side zipper for a great fit and easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Delaware Tall Boots:
- Rich, full-grain leather and nubuck upper provides breathability and conforms to the foot for a customized fit.
- Ortholite footbed adds a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded fabric lining offers a soft fit with no break-in required.
- Side zip entry with flexible side stretch inserts allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole improves traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Delaware Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: leather / nubuck leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, synthetic fabric sockliner, Ortholite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.