Flexible Clarks Women’s Ingalls Congo Slip-On Shoes ease your walking stride in style
Bendables technology is what makes this casual slip-on feel so good! A system of flex grooves, coupled with a supple, full-grain leather upper, creates a shoe that easily bends with the motion of your foot. Add lightweight OrthoLite® cushioning for lasting comfort underfoot. Finger elastic inserts on the outside ensure a stretchable fit, while an inside zipper entry makes for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Women’s Ingalls Congo Slip-On Shoes:
- Rich, full-grain leather upper features finger elastic inserts that stretch for a customized fit and a side zipper for easy on / off.
- Padded fabric / leather lining surrounds your foot in comfort.
- OrthoLite foam footbed provides a lightweight layer of shock absorption and cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded heel collar feels soft on your foot, enhancing the fit.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides durability and traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Clarks Women’s Ingalls Congo Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, synthetic sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.