Clarks Women’s Aldea Abode Flat Shoes — Active Air technology uses air to cushion your steps
Active Air technology makes this feminine flat a comfy place to rest your feet. A system of pockets under the footbed traps air to create a cushioned base for your feet. Contrast stitching along the topline and the gathered detail across the toe give the full-grain leather upper a distinctive look.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Women’s Aldea Abode Flat Shoes:
- Naturally breathable, full-grain leather upper conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Leather and fabric lining feels soft on your foot.
- Leather-lined Ortholite® footbed provides a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Rubber outsole offers traction and durability while remaining lightweight and flexible.
- Padded heel collar adds an extra layer of cushioning at the ankle.
Other Important Information About Clarks Women’s Aldea Abode Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, Ortholite footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.