Enjoy a smooth, effortless way of walking in Clarks Women’s Wave Run Slip-On Shoes
Clarks created Wave to enhance walking comfort with a unique, curved EVA sole that helps feet roll smoothly as they touch the ground. The rounded heel edges begin smooth forward motion, and rocker profile propels you through gait, minimizing the impact of each step. Extra toe support guides feet to roll off the big toe, propelling you comfortably into the next step. Removable Ortholite® memory foam footbed features extra padding in the ball of foot. This leather slip-on with ornamental detailing features a leather upper with an elastic insert under the tongue area that expands as you move.
Click here to view the slip resistant rubber sole.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Women’s Wave Run Slip-On Shoes:
- Rocker sole features a curved heel with rounded edges that smoothly start the forward motion and helps decrease heel strike and pressure on joints.
- Rocker outsole also boasts a graded ball of foot (the fulcrum point) that eases the foot forward for a quick toe-off, helping take pressure off the forefoot.
- Blown EVA outsole feels nearly weightless and flexible for less foot fatigue and cramping.
- Carbon rubber pads on the bottom of the outsole offer slip resistance and extra shock absorption for steady, protected steps.
- Removable Ortholite® insole is firm memory foam that offers long-lasting cushioning and extra padding in the ball of foot for less forefoot soreness
- Extra layer of EVA under the footbed helps minimize heel strike for less stress on the body.
- Leather upper lining and mesh sockliner work with the breathable leather or nubuck upper to keep feet dry and healthy.
Other Important Information About Clarks Women’s Wave Run Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, mesh sockliner, Ortholite foam insole with EVA foam in heel, EVA midsole, nylon shank, EVA outsole with rubber pods.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.