Clarks Propose Spire Slip-On Shoes — a flattering favorite with a flexible feel
Here’s a comfortable proposition: a classic flat that feels as good as it looks! Made with Bendables construction, the grooved, traction outsole easily flexes with the motion of your foot for an easier stride. You can count on lightweight cushioning that lasts over time, thanks to the OrthoLite® foam footbed. A metal ring ornament and strap detail across the toe complete the leather or suede upper.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Propose Spire Slip-On Shoes:
- Bendables construction incorporates a system of flex grooves in the outsole for a flexible feel.
- OrthoLite foam footbed offers long-lasting cushioning that’s lightweight.
- Soft leather or suede upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction for a confident stride.
- Fabric lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Clarks Propose Spire Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, OrthoLite foam footbed, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.