Clarks Originals Women’s Desert Boots surround your foot with soft, flexible comfort in a style that's truly timeless!
Inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II, this lace-up ankle boot is a must-have classic! Crafted from natural materials, from the supple suede or leather upper to the cushioning crepe outsole. Moccasin construction gives the boot a flexible feel, while the shock-absorbing foam footbed helps reduce the impact of each step.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Originals Women’s Desert Boots:
- Soft, breathable, leather-lined suede or unlined leather upper gently conforms to the foot.
- Crepe outsole adds cushioning and allows the foot to spread naturally.
- Lace-up styling allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Clarks Originals Women’s Desert Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: suede or leather upper, leather upper lining or unlined, leather sockliner, crepe midsole and outsole.
- Care: Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.