Clarks Originals Men’s Wallabee Boots are a perfect mix of comfort, quality and authentic style
Keep comfortable in this classic, casual moc toe boot with a modern twist. Since 1965, the Wallabee has been a Clarks footwear classic synonymous with comfort, and it’s designed with technology that makes it even easier to care for. The stylish moccasin design allows a natural toe spread for a consistently enjoyable walking experience. Leather upper and sockliner keep feet comfortably dry, while the rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet—even in wet conditions.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Originals Men’s Wallabee Boots:
- Nature-formed last (shape) allows for a natural toe spread and plenty of wiggle room.
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole cushions the foot.
- Soft leather or suede upper requires no break-in time.
- Shock-absorbing rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction.
Other Important Information About Clarks Originals Men’s Wallabee Boots:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, leather upper lining, EVA midsole, plantation crepe outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with soft to medium brush.