Clarks Men’s Wallabee Run Oxford Shoes — a Clarks classic enhanced with improved traction and a lighter feel
A favorite style from Clarks, this classic, casual lace-up gets updated with a hybrid plantation crepe and rubber outsole and a lower profile for a sleeker look. You get the shock absorption and cushiony softness you love with a lightweight feel, as well as better traction for a sure-footed stride. The EVA footbed adds even more shock absorption and cushioning to help prevent foot fatigue. Choose full-grain leather or nubuck leather.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Men’s Wallabee Run Oxford Shoes:
- Hybrid outsole combines plantation crepe and rubber to create a soft, shock-absorbing base with traction, durability, flexibility and a lightweight feel.
- Full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper laces up to fit.
- Leather-lined EVA footbed offers an additional layer of shock absorption and cushioning, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Supple suede lining feels soft on your foot.
Other Important Information About Clarks Men’s Wallabee Run Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, suede upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA footbed, nylon shank, plantation crepe / rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.