The flexible construction of Clarks Malia Hawthorne Ankle Boots helps you walk more naturally
In the Malia Hawthorne ankle boot with Clarks flexible construction (you can see the grooves on the bottom of the outsole) you’ll walk more naturally, feeling less foot fatigue. OrthoLite® foam footbed softens your steps with an added layer of cushioning. The upper is crafted of smooth full-grain leather and accented with a decorative buckle and strap detailing, and the side zipper allows easy on / off. Durable, thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Malia Hawthorne Ankle Boots:
- Clarks flexible construction offers a system of internal and external flex grooves for flexible steps.
- OrthoLite footbed adds a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Steel shank provides reliable, all-day support.
- Soft, full-grain leather upper easily conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Rubber outsole provides traction for more confident steps.
Other Important Information About Clarks Malia Hawthorne Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Clarks footwear is all about style and ease in both classic and on-trend looks. Each pair is carefully crafted with quality materials and comfort features that help people do what they love to do and look great while they’re doing it.