Help keep foot fatigue at bay with the flexibility of Clarks Genette Danby Shoe-Boots
With Clarks flexible construction (you can see the grooves on the bottom of the outsole) you’ll walk more naturally, feeling less foot fatigue. OrthoLite® foam footbed softens your steps with an added layer of cushioning. Durable, thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction. The upper is crafted of smooth full-grain leather, with a side zipper that allows easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Genette Danby Shoe-Boots:
- Clarks flexible construction offers a system of internal and external flex grooves for easier steps.
- OrthoLite footbed provides a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded heel collar feels soft against your foot, enhancing the fit.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction for more confident steps.
Other Important Information About Clarks Genette Danby Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Clarks footwear is all about style and ease in both classic and on-trend looks. Each pair is carefully crafted with quality materials and comfort features that help people do what they love to do and look great while they’re doing it.