Clarks Bendables Women’s Recent Dutchess Flat Shoes are flat out comfortable!
It’s the incredible flex of this casual flat from Clarks Bendables that creates the amazing level of walking comfort. Internal and external flex grooves allow your foot to flex easily for a natural stride. The OrthoLite® footbed and padded heel collar work together to maximize the cushioning to your foot and heel. The supple leather upper is accented with whip-stitching and ornament detailing at the forefoot.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Recent Dutchess Flat Shoes:
- Clarks Bendables technology incorporates a system of internal and external flex grooves that bend with your foot for a flexible feel.
- Ortholite footbed provides cushioning and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Fabric upper lining and synthetic sockliner feel soft on your foot and wick away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction and long-lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Recent Dutchess Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, synthetic sockliner, Ortholite footbed, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Clarks footwear is all about style and ease in both classic and on-trend looks. Each pair is carefully crafted with quality materials and comfort features that help people do what they love to do and look great while they’re doing it.