Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Thames Ankle Boots deliver flexible comfort with Bendables technology
Casual styling with uncommon comfort—a great combination for sure! Walking in this classic ankle boot feels easy, thanks to external flex grooves in the outsole that allow it to flex for a more natural stride. The removable OrthoLite® foam insole absorbs foot shock, so you can spend more time on your feet. Soft, supple leather forms the upper, which is beautifully detailed with a decorative cuff anchored with metallic rivet detail, and it’s easy on / off with a side zipper.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Thames Ankle Boots:
- Clarks Bendables construction incorporates a system of flex grooves that allow the outsole to flex with your foot.
- Removable OrthoLite insole provides a lightweight layer of cushioning and shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Rich, full-grain leather upper features soft, padded fabric and leather lining that conforms to the foot for a customized fit.
- Side zipper entry allows for easy on / off.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber outsole delivers traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ingalls Thames Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, fabric sockliner, OrthoLite insole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.