Clarks Bendables Women’s Ashland Alpine Slip-On Shoes live up to their name with flexible, bendable comfort
Let your feet flex in this casual slip-on made with Bendables technology. A system of flex grooves allows the outsole to move with your foot for an easier stride. Side button detail features side elastic stretch inserts that add extra flexibility, allowing the supple leather upper to “give” for a comfortable fit. Inside, the OrthoLite® footbed adds lightweight, cushioned comfort.
Features & Benefits of Clarks Bendables Women’s Ashland Alpine Slip-On Shoes:
- Fabric lining feels soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Supple, full-grain leather upper provides natural breathability and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Soft, microfiber-lined Ortholite footbed adds a layer of cushioning and shock absorption, helping foot fatigue while remaining light on your feet.
- Flexible side elastic inserts stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole offer traction and durability with lightweight and flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Clarks Bendables Women’s Ashland Alpine Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining, microfiber sockliner, Ortholite footbed, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.