Find relief from knee pain with Cho-Pat Original Patellar Knee Strap
This knee strap applies pressure to the patellar tendon below the kneecap, helping stabilize the knee and relieve acute and chronic knee pain. The strap slightly elevates the kneecap to reduce painful pressure on the knee without limiting your range of motion. A hook-and-loop closure holds the strap comfortably in place.
Note: If you suffer from poor circulation in your lower leg, wear strap only under medical supervision. Do not wear strap to bed.
Measure just below kneecap. Click here for details.
Features & Benefits of Cho-Pat Original Patellar Knee Strap:
- Thermoplastic elastomer tubing applies pressure to the patellar tendon below the kneecap for stability and pain relief.
- Strap works with the knee as it flexes and extends.
- Stabilizing the knee helps relieve pain and discomfort caused by chondromalacia patella, Osgood Schlatter’s disease, runner’s and jumper’s knee, some forms of arthritis and knee cartilage degeneration.
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps the strap comfortable and tight enough to keep from sliding down.
- Strap does not restrict circulation or mobility.
Other Important Information About Cho-Pat Original Patellar Knee Strap:
- Material Content: nylon, polyester, thermoplastic elastomer (non-latex) tubing.
- Care: Hand wash with cold water and mild soap. Air dry. Do not twist or wring.
- Made in USA.