Chaco Women’s Zong Slide Sandals… combine world-class support with a great fit!
Fine tune your fit with fully adjustable straps
This slip-on featurs Chaco pull-through strapping for total adjustability and between-the-toes comfort, and serious arch support controls pronation. Chaco delivers performance no matter what the condition. The BioCentric™ footbed ensures a supportive stride, and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). This slide features an EcoTread™ outsole made from 25% recycled rubber and a toe loop for forefoot control. Sculpted heel cup centers the foot for natural shock absorption. Heel risers increase lateral stability.
Click here to view the continuous pull straps for adjustability.
Click here to view the supportive biocentric footbed.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Zong Slide Sandals:
- Pull-through strapping, with a buckle at the instep, allows plenty of adjustability to fit any foot shape.
- Soft polyester webbing dries fast and maintains a consistent fit.
- BioCentric footbed provides arch support to help control pronation.
- Sculpted, shock-absorbing heel cup centers your foot naturally for stability.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) acceptance means this sandal is made with comfort, health and safety in mind.
- EcoTread outsole contains 25% recycled rubber, helping to reduce impact on the environment.
- Toe loop increases forefoot control.
- Free heel design lets you slide on the sandal with ease.
- Sleek polyurethane footbed is light and flexible.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Zong Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper and upper lining, polyurethane midsole, Zong EcoTread 25% recycled rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only. Pull straps through channels to remove dirt build-up.