Take confident steps wherever you go with long-lasting support and sure-footed traction in Chaco Women’s ZX/1 Unaweep Sandals
Get support and stability with this double strapped version of the classic Chaco sandal! The LUVSEAT™ contoured footbed absorbs shock, supports the arch and cups the heel to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much) and increase stability. Custom Adjust’em™ Fit polyester straps and a single buckle make the fit easy to adjust and hold your foot in place on the footbed. You also get sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the Vibram® Unaweep outsole.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s ZX/1 Unaweep Sandals:
- LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed centers the foot’s natural, shock-absorbing pad under the heel and supports the arch to control pronation.
- ChaPU™, a proprietary polyurethane construction, provides a combination of durability and cushioning underfoot.
- Vibram Unaweep outsole is designed for durability and traction on a variety of terrain.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s ZX/1 Unaweep Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, ChaPU polyurethane midsole, Vibram Unaweep rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.