Chaco Women’s Z/1 Yampa Sandals combine superior arch support and sure-footed traction for a comfortable, steady stride
Walk confidently in this casual open-toe sandal with a lightweight Vibram® Yampa outsole that resists slips, even on wet surfaces. The LUVSEAT™ footbed supports the arch and absorbs shock. Plus, the contoured platform keeps both your body and your feet in proper alignment to reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much) and increase stability. Custom Adjust’em Fit polyester straps and a single buckle make the fit easy to adjust and hold your feet in place on the footbed.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Z/1 Yampa Sandals:
- LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed centers the foot’s natural, shock-absorbing pad under the heel and supports the arch to control pronation.
- Custom Adjust’em Fit polyester straps adjust to fit your foot, enhancing stability.
- Vibram Yampa outsole is designed with all-purpose tread that helps keep you steady on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Z/1 Yampa Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester upper, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Air dry only.