Chaco Women’s Z/2 Yampa Strappy Sandals combine sure-footed traction and LUVESEAT support for a sporty style you’ll love
Walk comfortably and confidently in this casual, sporty sandal. The contoured polyurethane footbed of this casual sandal is designed with the LUVSEAT™ platform, combining arch support and a heel cup to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). The footbed, which has been certified by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association), also absorbs shock for enhanced walking comfort. Plus, you’ll feel steadier on your feet wherever you go, thanks to the Vibram® rubber traction outsole. Polyester webbing straps with a toe loop design are easy to adjust with a single buckle closure.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Z/2 Yampa Strappy Sandals:
- ChaPU™ footbed absorbs shock and is made with the LUVSEAT platform, featuring arch support and a heel cup to help align the foot.
- Quick-drying polyester webbing straps provide durability for long-lasting wear.
- Custom Adjust’em™ system adjusts with a single buckle, making it easy to customize the fit so it helps hold your foot in place.
- Non-marking Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole with a lug tread pattern offers durability and slip-resistant traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Z/2 Yampa Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.