Chaco Women’s Updraft X2 Strappy Sandals give feet the same great LUVSEAT support in a lighter design
A favorite strappy style from Chaco now comes with a more lightweight feel, yet doesn’t sacrifice support. The contoured polyurethane footbed of this casual sandal is designed with the LUVSEAT™ platform, combining arch support and a heel cup to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). The footbed, which has been certified by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association), also absorbs shock for enhanced walking comfort. Plus, you can take confident steps wherever you go, thanks to the Vibram® rubber traction outsole. Slim, double polyester webbing straps with a toe loop design are easy to adjust with a single buckle closure.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Updraft X2 Strappy Sandals:
- ChaPU™ footbed absorbs shock and is made with the LUVSEAT platform, featuring arch support and a heel cup to help align the foot.
- Quick-drying polyester webbing straps provide durability for long-lasting wear.
- Custom Adjust’em™ system adjusts with a single buckle, making it easy to customize the fit so it helps hold your foot in place.
- Non-marking Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole with a lug tread pattern offers durability and slip-resitsant traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Updraft X2 Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.