Chaco Women’s Updraft 2 Strappy Sandals lighten up without sacrificing support
A Chaco classic with a more lightweight feel, sporty sandal shows your feet some love with plenty of support and comfort. The contoured polyurethane footbed is designed with the LUVSEAT™ platform, combining arch support and a heel cup to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). The footbed, which has been certified by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association), also absorbs shock for enhanced walking comfort. Plus, you can take confident steps wherever you go, thanks to the Vibram® rubber traction outsole. Polyester webbing straps with a toe loop design are easy to adjust with a single buckle closure.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Updraft 2 Strappy Sandals:
- ChaPU™ footbed absorbs shock and is made with the LUVSEAT platform, featuring arch support and a heel cup to help align the foot.
- Quick-drying polyester webbing straps provide durability for long-lasting wear.
- Custom Adjust’em™ system adjusts with a single buckle, making it easy to customize the fit so it helps hold your foot in place.
- Non-marking Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole with a lug tread pattern offers durability and slip-resitsant traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Cement construction gives the sandal a lightweight, flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Updraft 2 Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.