Chaco Women’s Keel Mary Jane Shoes — a fun-loving sporty classic with LUVSEAT support
The coated synthetic and mesh upper and soft neoprene and spandex lining provide an instant oasis for feet on the move in this sporty Mary Jane. Quick-drying, adjustable polyester straps over the instep help hold your foot in place. Underfoot, you get shock absorption from the removable, contoured LUVSEAT™ insole, which also supports the arch and helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). You’ll feel confident on your feet, thanks to the slip-resistant EcoTread™ outsole.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Keel Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable LUVSEAT insole with arch support and a heel cup helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much), absorbs shock and promotes proper body alignment.
- Quick-drying polyester webbing instep straps provide durability for long-lasting wear.
- EcoTread outsole, made from 25% recycled rubber, offers slip-resistant traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Soft neoprene and spandex lining gently “hugs” the contours of your foot with a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Keel Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane-coated synthetic / mesh upper with polyester webbing, neoprene / spandex upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, LUVSEAT polyurethane insole, EcoTread rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.