Strappy, supportive Chaco Women’s Chari Strappy Sandals make it easy for you to get the fit you want
If you want a sleeker, minimalist-inspired look with support, this casual sandal is just right for you! This style from the NearGround collection lives up to its name, positioning your foot closer to the ground. The contoured polyurethane footbed with the LUVSEAT™ platform features arch support and a heel cup that work together to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). The footbed, which has been accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association), also absorbs shock for enhanced walking comfort. Polyester webbing straps over the forefoot and instep and around the heel are easy to adjust with a single buckle closure.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Women’s Chari Strappy Sandals:
- Quick-drying polyester webbing straps provide durability for long-lasting wear.
- Cement construction gives the sandal a flexible feel.
- Custom Adjust’em™ system adjusts with a single buckle, making it easy to customize the fit so it helps hold your foot in place.
- ChaPU™ footbed absorbs shock and is made with the LUVSEAT platform, featuring arch support and a heel cup to help align the foot.
- Non-marking EcoTread™ outsole, made from 25% recycled rubber, offers sure-footed traction with a siped tread pattern.
Other Important Information About Chaco Women’s Chari Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, polyurethane midsole, EcoTread rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.