Align your stride with contoured support in Chaco Men’s Z/2 Vibram Unaweep Sandals
The LUVSEAT™ footbed in this casual toe loop sandal does more than just absorb shock… the contoured platform cups the heel and supports the arch, working with Custom Adjust’em™ Fit polyester straps that hold your foot in place to reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much) and increase stability. A single buckle makes the fit easy to adjust, and a toe loop offers forefoot control. You’ll stay steady as you walk, thanks to the slip-resistant Vibram® Unaweep outsole. Vegan-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Men’s Z/2 Vibram Unaweep Sandals:
- LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed centers the foot’s natural, shock-absorbing pad under the heel and supports the arch to control pronation.
- Custom Adjust’em Fit polyester straps adjust to fit your foot, enhancing stability.
- Vibram Unaweep outsole is designed for durability, traction and slip resistance.
- Chaco will resole sandals and replace straps and buckles through the ReChaco program.
Other Important Information About Chaco Men’s Z/2 Vibram Unaweep Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester upper, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Air dry only.