Wet weather won’t stop you in stride-aligning Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots
You’re ready for the elements in this hiking boot with a water-resistant nubuck / leather upper. Take a comfortable stride on the removable LUVSEAT™ insole with breathable mesh lining. It’s curved to help properly support and align your feet and body. The lightweight EVA midsole also gives extra cushioning to help absorb shock. Plus, you get sure-footed traction and stability from the EcoTread™ rubber outsole with a lugged design. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- Removable LUVSEAT insole with arch support helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much), absorbs shock and promotes proper body alignment.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with ESS shank support provides stability on a variety of terrain.
- Non-marking EcoTread outsole, made from 25% recycled rubber, offers sure-footed traction.
- Water-resistant nubuck leather / suede upper with a rubber toe and heel cap provides extra protection.
Other Important Information About Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / suede upper, polyester upper lining, LUVSEAT polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, ESS (plastic) shank, EcoTread rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.