Get into the action with stride-aligning, supportive Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Mesh Lace-Up Boots
Your body will feel the difference walking in this nubuck leather / suede lace-up hiking boot. The removable LUVSEAT™ insole with mesh lining is curved to help properly support and align your feet and body. The lightweight EVA midsole also gives extra cushioning to help absorb shock for a comfortable stride. Plus, you get sure-footed traction and stability from the EcoTread™ rubber outsole with a lugged design. Accepted by American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Mesh Lace-Up Boots:
- Removable LUVSEAT insole with arch support helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much), absorbs shock and promotes proper body alignment.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with ESS shank support provides stability on a variety of terrain.
- Non-marking EcoTread outsole, made from 25% recycled rubber, offers sure-footed traction.
- Nubuck leather / suede upper with a rubber toe and heel cap provides extra protection.
Other Important Information About Chaco Men's Hinterland Mid Mesh Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / suede upper, polyester upper lining, LUVSEAT polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, ESS (plastic) shank, EcoTread rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.