Head out for your adventure in Chaco Men's Hinterland Lace-Up Shoes with stride-aligning support and traction
Let yourself explore the great outdoors in this athletic-inspired, supportive shoe in nubuck leather and suede. The removable LUVSEAT™ insole with mesh lining is curved to help properly support and align your feet and body. The lightweight EVA midsole also gives extra cushioning to help absorb shock for a comfortable stride. Plus, you get sure-footed traction and stability from the EcoTread™ rubber outsole with a lugged design. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Chaco Men's Hinterland Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable LUVSEAT insole with arch support helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward too much), absorbs shock and promotes proper body alignment.
- Lightweight, EVA midsole with ESS shank support provides stability on uneven terrain
- Non-marking EcoTread outsole, made from 25% recycled rubber, offers sure-footed traction.
- Nubuck leather / suede upper with rubber toe and heel cap provide extra protection.
Other Important Information About Chaco Men's Hinterland Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / suede upper, polyester upper lining, LUVSEAT polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, ESS (plastic) shank, EcoTread rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.