Bunion Pain Relief Kit — 3 ways to relieve bunion pain
1. Nighttime Bunion Regulator:
Say “Goodnight” to bunions! Slip on the Nighttime Bunion Regulator and, while you sleep, tight tendons and toe muscles stretch. Podiatrist recommended for patients who don’t want painful, costly bunion surgery.
2. Silicone Gel Toe Spreader: This toe spreader promotes proper alignment, which gently reduce friction / irritation and provides relief on the bunion joint. Hypoallergenic, reusable and hand washable.
3. Gel Bunion Sleeve: Treat bothersome bunions with this sleeve that fits like a glove. Fits easily over your foot and into most shoes. Superior cushioning won't slip as you move about. Wear under sock or stocking.
Caution: FootSmart Gel Bunion Sleeve and FootSmart Nighttime Bunion Regulator not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of Bunion Pain Relief Kit:
- Ultra-thin nylon / spandex sleeve, with sewn-in TPE gel pad, relieves pressure on the bunion.
- Wash the sleeve in the mesh bag (included) for easy care.
- Silicone Gel Toe Spreader aligns the big toe to relieve bunion pain and reduce friction between adjacent toes.
- Toe spreader is designed to wear with most shoes, including slides.
- Flexible silicone material will not lose its shape.
- Nighttime Bunion Regulator features a plastic brace that straps your toe in position, while soft foam soothes the tender area.
- Hook-and-loop strap adjusts to secure the pad and provide the most protection where you need it.
Other Important Information About Bunion Pain Relief Kit:
- Material Content: Gel Bunion Sleeve: nylon and spandex sleeve, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) gel pad. Silicone Gel Toe Spreader: silicone. Nighttime Bunion Regulator: plastic, foam.
- Care: Gel Bunion Sleeve: Hand wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Care: Nighttime Bunion Regulator: Hand wash and air dry.