Bunion Pain Relief Kit — get bunion relief with our three-in-one system
1. FootSmart FitRight® Two-Way Shoe Stretcher: When shoes don’t fit correctly, your body feels it. This premium, two-way shoe stretcher adjusts both the length and width of shoes. Place it inside your shoe for extra length or width and twist to fit. For corns or bunions, move the pressure relief pods to the desired location to help relieve pain.
2. FootSmart Expert Essentials Gel Toe Spreader: Place this hourglass-shaped gel toe spreader between the big toe and the second toe to help restore natural alignment, relieve pressure on a bunion and prevent one from progressing. It is flared at the top and bottom and has an extended “fin” that gently hooks onto the foot to hold it in place.
3. FootSmart Bunion Regulator: Slip on our nighttime bunion regulator and, while you sleep, tight tendons and toe muscles stretch. The plastic brace straps the big toe in position, while soft foam soothes the tender area. Adjust the pad for the most protection, and secure in place with a hook-and-loop strap. Podiatrist recommended for patients who don’t want painful, costly bunion surgery.
Caution: Gel Toe Spreader not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation. Bunion Regulator designed for nighttime use only; not recommended for walking.
Features & Benefits of Bunion Pain Relief Kit:
- Shoe stretcher can adjust both the length and width of shoes, while pressure relief pods adds extra stretch in problem areas.
- Toe spreader helps align the big toe for bunion relief.
- Bunion regulator stretches toe muscles while you sleep.
Other Important Information About Bunion Pain Relief Kit:
- Material Content: Shoe Stretcher: steel, polyurethane, plastic. Toe Spreader: TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) gel. Bunion Regulator: nylon, plastic, polyurethane foam, polyester.
- Care: Toe Spreader: Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Sprinkle with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky to the touch. Bunion Regulator: Hand wash. Air dry.