Big bunion breakthrough… Bunion Aid Splint corrects day and night for maximum relief!Exclusive!
After years of development by orthopedic specialists in Germany, this innovative bunion splint features a low profile hinge that allows for natural flexing action of the big toe, so you can walk comfortably while still providing corrective support to your bunion. An adjustable metatarsal pad relieves strain on the second, third and fourth toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution, while stabilizing the metatarsal arch, so your toes will spread in comfort. Anatomically curved straps create a perfect fit.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of Bunion Aid Splint:
- Orthopedist-designed splint system stabilizes the foot and corrects improper landing while walking.
- Adjust tension to your own comfort level with the hook-and-loop closure.
- Splint fits most shoes and can be worn on the left or right foot.
- Recommend wearing 2-3 hours, day or night.
Other Important Information About Bunion Aid Splint:
- Material Content: polyamide.
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in warm water. Secure all hook-and-loop straps before washing. To prolong the life of the product, wash in a laundry bag. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.