Cushiony softness and support meet in Brooks Women’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes
Get just the right blend of cushioning and stability with this running shoe. Full-length BioMogo DNA® in the midsole cushions as you walk or run. The extended Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole offers stability, which helps promote a smoother stride, while a V-shaped saddle design on the Element Mesh upper supports the midfoot area. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design on the heel of the outsole, delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- S-257 Cushsole adds extra cushioning and flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride.
- Element mesh upper features a saddle design with V-shaped straps that “hug” the midfoot for a supportive fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, Profile fabric sockliner, S-257 Cushsole insole, BioMogo midsole, HPR Plus (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.