Brooks Women’s PureFlow Running Shoes let you move more naturally with less bulk underfoot!
Walk or run with a more natural stride in this low profile running shoe from Brooks PureProject™. It’s designed with five innovative technologies to create an incredibly lightweight shoe that allows the foot to move naturally and comfortably. An anatomical shape mimics the form of your foot for a glove-like fit, enhanced by the flexible, stretchable Nav Band, which supports the arch without added bulk. Brooks exclusive BioMogoDNA midsole tunes cushioning to meet your specific foot needs, while the IDEAL Heel provides more stability for energy return and less foot stress. Toe Flex design in the outsole helps keep the foot balanced. Breathable Element mesh upper and lining help you keep your cool. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s PureFlow Running Shoes:
- Anatomical last (shape) mimics the shape of the foot to provide support and a glove-like fit.
- BioMoGo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning you need.
- IDEAL Heel curved heel design helps aligns joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce foot stress.
- Flexible, stretchable Nav Band wraps over the instep to comfortably support the arch and hold the foot in place.
- Toe Flex in the outsole allows the big toe to function independently, promoting natural balance and a more efficient push-off.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s PureFlow Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMoGo sockliner and insole, BioMoGoDNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.