Brooks Women’s PureFlow 2 Running Shoes deliver plush, foot-conforming cushioning in a low-profile, lightweight design
Brooks built this running shoe with plenty of cushioning, but without extra weight or bulk. The midsole blends BioMogo and DNA technologies for cushioning that conforms to your foot, while the slimmed-down Ideal Heel promotes a natural foot strike. The removable BioMogo insole adds extra comfort underfoot. An anatomical shape mimics the form of your foot for a glove-like fit, and the Element Mesh upper “hugs” your foot with an elastic Nav Band at the instep. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s PureFlow 2 Running Shoes:
- Toe Flex, a split toe design in the outsole, enhances forefoot flexibility and push-off.
- Ideal Heel technology incorporates a slimmed-down heel for less bulk, encouraging proper foot alignment.
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Anatomical last (shape) contours to the foot for a glove-like feel.
- Nav Band (an elastic band) wraps over the instep and “hugs” the foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s PureFlow 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.