You’ll walk or run with a smoother, more comfortable stride in Brooks Women’s Ghost 6 Running Shoes
It’s the DNA that makes this running shoe so comfortable… Anatomical Brooks DNA, that is! This material combines with BioMogo in the midsole, providing cushioning that conforms to your foot, while absorbing shock and dispersing impact. Omega Flex Grooves create flexibility in the forefoot so your foot can bend naturally. Caterpillar Crash Pad technology in the heel adds extra cushioning and stability to encourage a smoother stride. Breathable Element mesh upper. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Ghost 6 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Removable, environmentally friendly BioMogo insole offers long-lasting cushioning.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design on the heel of the outsole, delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Tuned-density midsole offers just the right balance of cushioning that’s not too soft or too stiff.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Ghost 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.