Neutral runners and walkers experience lightweight cushioning and a smooth stride in Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes
Brooks brings the great fit and feel of the Adrenaline GTS to a light, neutral running shoe. Anatomical Brooks DNA cushioning conforms to your feet, working with the BioMoGo midsole and removable insole to cushion your steps. You’ll walk and run with a smoother stride, thanks to the cushioning, stabilizing Caterpillar Crash Pad technology, a segmented design in the outsole. The Element Mesh and synthetic upper with Element Mesh lining feels light and breathable, and it features elasticized eyelets that stretch for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Removable insole and built-in midsole, made of biodegradable BioMoGo, add long-lasting cushioning and are environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- DRB® Accel provides midfoot support and stability, while allowing the heel and forefoot to move naturally.
- Strategically placed Flextra technology in the forefoot of the outsole blends flexibility and support.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh / synthetic upper, Element Mesh upper lining, Profile sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.