Neutral runners and walkers experience lightweight cushioning and a smooth stride in Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes
Brooks brings the great fit and feel of the Adrenaline GTS to a light, neutral running shoe. Anatomical Brooks DNA cushioning conforms to your feet, working with the BioMoGo midsole and removable insole to cushion your steps. You’ll walk and run with a smoother stride, thanks to the cushioning, stabilizing Caterpillar Crash Pad technology, a segmented design in the outsole. The Element Mesh and synthetic upper with Element Mesh lining feels light and breathable, and it features elasticized eyelets that stretch for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Removable insole and built-in midsole, made of biodegradable BioMoGo, add long-lasting cushioning and are environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- DRB® Accel provides midfoot support and stability, while allowing the heel and forefoot to move naturally.
- Strategically placed Flextra technology in the forefoot of the outsole blends flexibility and support.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Defyance 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh / synthetic upper, Element Mesh upper lining, Profile sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.