Hike, walk or run with confidence and comfort in Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes
This trail shoe is built with the comfort runners need in a trail-ready design. The HPR Green rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction on a variety of terrain—wet or dry—while the Ballistic Rock Shield adds extra protection from rough trails. The midsole blends BioMogo and DNA cushioning for a customized feel. The Caterpillar Crash Pad on the outside of the outsole promotes a smooth transition from heel to toe. It’s all topped with a lightweight, breathable Element Mesh upper. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes:
- Full-length BioMogo and Brooks DNA material offer customized cushioning, while dispersing the impact of each step.
- Element Mesh upper technology provides a lightweight, supple feel with breathability, durability and comfort.
- Pivot posts on both sides of the foot help stabilize your steps on trails.
- Ballistic Rock Shield, firm thermoplastic EVA between the outsole and midsole, helps protect the forefoot from rough terrain.
- Environmentally friendly, durable HPR Green outsole delivers wet / dry traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, thermoplastic EVA shank, HPR Green rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.