Hike, walk or run with confidence and comfort in Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes
This trail shoe is built with the comfort runners need in a trail-ready design. The HPR Green rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction on a variety of terrain—wet or dry—while the Ballistic Rock Shield adds extra protection from rough trails. The midsole blends BioMogo and DNA cushioning for a customized feel. The Caterpillar Crash Pad on the outside of the outsole promotes a smooth transition from heel to toe. It’s all topped with a lightweight, breathable Element Mesh upper. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes:
- Full-length BioMogo and Brooks DNA material offer customized cushioning, while dispersing the impact of each step.
- Element Mesh upper technology provides a lightweight, supple feel with breathability, durability and comfort.
- Pivot posts on both sides of the foot help stabilize your steps on trails.
- Ballistic Rock Shield, firm thermoplastic EVA between the outsole and midsole, helps protect the forefoot from rough terrain.
- Environmentally friendly, durable HPR Green outsole delivers wet / dry traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Cascadia 8 Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, thermoplastic EVA shank, HPR Green rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.