Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes — the number one motion control shoe for those who actively overpronate
Be proactive when it comes to flat arches or excessive overpronation (feet roll in too much). This athletic shoe helps give you a smoother walk with full-length Brooks DNA cushioning that disperses impact and optimizes comfort. The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides pronation control, and the BioMoGo midsole enhances cushioning and stability. Complete with a breathable Element mesh and synthetic leather upper, as well as a durable, slip-resistant rubber outsole. Diabetic and Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Removable BioMoGo insole and midsole add long-lasting cushioning and are environmentally friendly.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole provides pronation control and encourages a smoother transition from mid-stance to toe-off.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride, while cushioning your steps.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh / synthetic leather upper, Element mesh upper lining, Ultimate sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / HPR Green rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.