Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes are the #1 stability shoes for those who actively overpronate
Be proactive when it comes to flat arches or excessive overpronation (feet roll in too much as you walk). This athletic shoe helps give you a smoother walk with full-length cushioning that disperses impact and optimizes comfort. A stabilizing midfoot promotes balance, and the BioMoGo midsole provides cushioning and stability. The durable, slip-resistant rubber outsole wears longer and delivers superior wet / dry traction. Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper.
Click here to view anti-pronation heel control.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA cushioning adapts to the pressure of your foot to disperse impact.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole cushions and supports and is environmentally friendly, breaking down 50% faster in a landfill than traditional midsoles.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar offers pronation control, creating a smoother transition from midstance.
- Durable, long-wearing HPR Green outsole provides slip resistance and is made of environmentally friendly materials.
- Ultimate sockliner adds extra cushioning.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.