Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes rescue runners with low arches and excessive overpronation
This motion control superhero is an industry leader for cushiony comfort and support
This top-rated running shoe for motion control is loaded with comfort and performance features, from the groundbreaking, cushiony MoGo midsole with HydroFlow® heel and forefoot inserts to the stabilizing Progressive Diagonal Rollbar™.
Click here to view the Advantages of Brooks Ariel.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes:
- Durable, high-density carbon rubber outsole provides excellent traction and is biodegradable, so it’s environmentally friendly.
- MoGo, a revolutionary new midsole material, provides a soft, cushy feel with more cushion, more energy return and less fatigue.
- Air Mesh / synthetic leather upper is lined with antimicrobial mesh nylon to regulate temperature and control odor, maintaining a dry, healthy foot environment.
- HydroFlow system in the heel and forefoot enhances midsole cushioning with shock absorption.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother running gait cycle.
- The shoe naturally bends and flexes at the forefoot.
- Ariel Walker is recommended for people with flat arches.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, mesh nylon upper lining, poly microfiber sockliner, Ortholite and polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, thermoplastic shank, carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.