Give your feet a stable, cushioned boost with Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes
Brooks ramps athletic shoe technology again! This running shoe is made with groundbreaking Brooks DNA cushioning material that provides the ideal comfort and protection your feet need. The Caterpillar Crash Pad responds to the way your feet lay down for a smooth, heel-to-toe transition. The removable BioMogo insole adds more cushioning, while Omega Flex Grooves promote effortless forefoot movement. The Element mesh upper laces up for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes:
- Brooks DNA material responds to your steps for customized cushioning.
- BioMogo insole and midsole provide long-lasting cushioning in an eco-friendly design.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design in the heel, delivers a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility in the forefoot of the midsole for an easier stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Profile fabric sockliner, BioMogo insole and midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.