Always the leader, Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoes are packed with even more comfort!
Brooks number one shoe is better than ever in its twelfth generation with breathable mesh lining, a friction-resistant heel and a heel crash pad that promotes a smoother stride. An environmentally friendly BioMoGo midsole provides extra cushioning, without sacrificing stability, while Anatomical Brooks DNA technology adapts to the shape of your foot, delivering customized cushioning. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar controls overpronation (foot rolling inward too much) for a smoother, more stable stride. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoes:
- Patent-pending Anatomical Brooks DNA cushioning material that offers a customized ride and disperses impact.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole adds extra cushioning and is biodegradable so it’s environmentally friendly.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from midstance to push-off.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad in the heel combines cushioning and stability, promoting a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- HPR Plus rubber outsole resists abrasion and wears longer.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper, upper lining, BioMoGo sockliner, insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.