Always the leader, Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 11 Running Shoes are packed with even more comfort!
Brooks number one shoe is better than ever in its eleventh generation, now with a plush sockliner for an extra-soft feel! An environmentally-friendly BioMoGo midsole provides extra cushioning, without sacrificing stability. HydroFlow® gel cushioning adds shock absorption in the heel and forefoot. As a result, you get a 40% increase of cushioning, 22% more energy return and 33% less fatigue. Recommended for high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 11 Running Shoes:
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15%, while providing excellent energy return and cushioning.
- Cush Pod Configuration in the midsole and outsole sets the foot in a balanced position from heel strike to toe-off.
- DRB Accel shank, a high-density post at the medial arch, is engineered for pronation control, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- HPR Plus rubber heel resists abrasion and wears longer, while the blown rubber forefoot offers extra flexibility.
- Element mesh sockliner feels plush and won’t rub or irritate your foot.
- Microfiber mesh upper offers protection from moisture without sacrificing breathability or comfort.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 11 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper, upper lining and sockliner, S-257 Cushsole (EVA) insole, BioMoGo (EVA) midsole with HydroFlow forefoot and rearfoot, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.