Brooks Women’s Addiction Tie Walking Shoes are biomechanically engineered for motion control
If you’re on your feet all day, you know important it is to wear comfortable and supportive shoes. This is the ideal shoe for those who have flat feet, providing a combination of superior support and long-lasting cushioning. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® is a dual-density post is designed to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward) for a smoother walking gait cycle, while the HydroFlow® system enhances cushioning and shock absorption in the heel and forefoot.
Click here to view stabilizing heel.
Click here to view slip resistant outsole.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Addiction Tie Walking Shoes:
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar dual-density post helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Full-length MoGo midsole provides cushioning that lasts, without sacrificing stability, for increased cushioning and energy return with less fatigue.
- HydroFlow, a silicone-based system, located in the heel and forefoot, cushions and absorbs shock where you need it most.
- HPR Plus® rubber outsole offers durability and slip-resistant traction.
- S-257® Cushsole insole cushions and flexes as you walk.
- Soft, supple, full-grain leather upper laces up to fit.
- Recommended for flat arches.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Addiction Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, S-257 Cushsole insole, MoGo midole with HydroFlow in forefoot and rearfoot, Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (thermoplastic rubber) shank, HPR Plus (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.