Get a comfortable fit plus the optimum level of motion control in Brooks Women’s Addiction 9 Running Shoes
This running shoe encourages a smoother stride with Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®), biomechanically engineered for pronation control (foot rolling inward). The environmentally-friendly BioMoGo midsole offers a cushiony feel that lasts without sacrificing stability, giving you a 40% increase in cushioning, 22% more energy return and 33% less fatigue. Rearfoot HydroFlow® gel cushioning in the heel absorbs shock where you feel it most. The breathable Element mesh / synthetic leather upper laces up to fit.
Click here to view the rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Addiction 9 Running Shoes:
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar dual-density post helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- HydroFlow system in the heel enhances midsole cushioning with shock absorption.
- Forefoot MC Pod construction in the midsole and outsole balances the foot from heel strike to toe-off for maximum motion control and flexibility.
- HPR Plus is a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber in the outsole for longer wear.
- Element mesh upper provides weather protection in a light, supple microfiber that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, durability or comfort.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Addiction 9 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh and synthetic leather upper, Element mesh upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, BioMoGo (EVA) midsole with HydroFlow rearfoot, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber (heel) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.